• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is awful.

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Horse collar, Cam was not in the pocket. Should have been 1st down.

Again

The play where griffen sacked cam was not a horse collar. He had the back of.his jersey but didn't yank him backwards. And he did it all.while being held by your oline. Complaining that it was a horse collar is a pretty sad excuse.

IMG_20160925_172726.jpg

16 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

he's one turd i won't polish.  i've always been wary of him even in his best moments.

Remember Ron's epiphany after the Bills game in 2013 that like changed the course of the season for us? Sometimes I wish that Shula would have his own epiphany that he needs to be a flute player or something and resigns from his position, because I know they'll never fire him.

While we're on the subject of heritage the most retarded thing I noticed last year was  the Dolphins' faithful riding our coattails while we were undefeated talking us up and then completely reverting to "haha FU panthers we're still the only undefeated team in league history EEEYYYEEAAAAA" after we lost to stupid Atlanta  

4 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

While we're on the subject of heritage the most retarded thing I noticed last year was  the Dolphins' faithful riding our coattails while we were undefeated talking us up and then completely reverting to "haha FU panthers we're still the only undefeated team in league history EEEYYYEEAAAAA" after we lost to stupid Atlanta  

those are still the worst fans i've ever encountered at the stadium.  that thursday night game back in 2009.

this one paul wall looking moron kept holding up his arm and showing his U tattoo to everyone behind him every time the dolphins did anything.  motherfuger you can't even spell "university".

The play where griffen sacked cam was not a horse collar. He had the back of.his jersey but didn't yank him backwards. And he did it all.while being held by your oline. Complaining that it was a horse collar is a pretty sad excuse.

IMG_20160925_172726.jpg

Hey guys look!! We have that one guy from the opposing team show up to the losing teams board to talk smack afterwards. Man! If I could be THAT cool....

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived