• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is awful.

Jeremy Igo

giphy.gif

Look at all that pretty green field in the frame with no one there. Vikings dared the Panthers to gash them with quick, short throws. Panthers could not do it. 

Why are Osen and Brown in the same spot on the field when Cam needs to get rid of the ball? Thats a head scratcher. 

Didn't help that both Kalil and Turner get pushed back 5 yards. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

giphy.gif

Look at all that pretty green field in the frame with no one there. Vikings dared the Panthers to gash them with quick, short throws. Panthers could not do it. 

Why are Osen and Brown in the same spot on the field when Cam needs to get rid of the ball? Thats a head scratcher. 

Didn't help that both Kalil and Turner get pushed back 5 yards. 

I thought you were going to point out the fact that the play clock was hitting zero. That only makes the job of the opposing defense easier.

at the end of the bull-rushing Remmers and rushing low on Or really gave me some Bell flashbacks... Shula has to learn to adjust the game plan better. I truly believe that was the big issue. Also there is no reason for stupid holding penalties  or not feeding the #1 WR but once. We earned that buttkicking and have exposed how to dominate the panthers upfront on Offense.

6 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Horse collar, Cam was not in the pocket. Should have been 1st down.

Again

The play where griffen sacked cam was not a horse collar. He had the back of.his jersey but didn't yank him backwards. And he did it all.while being held by your oline. Complaining that it was a horse collar is a pretty sad excuse.

Archived