• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn says Vikes not worried about Funchess

Jeremy Igo

Yikes. What's the history between Funchess & Munnerlyn? Is there any, because that's a hell of a shot to throw at a guy you don't know. We will see Minny again, and Funchess will get another shot. I just worry about Funchess' confidence after this, because he seems like a guy that'll go into a shell quick.

3 minutes ago, Kakarot said:

Yikes. What's the history between Funchess & Munnerlyn? Is there any, because that's a hell of a shot to throw at a guy you don't know. We will see Minny again, and Funchess will get another shot. I just worry about Funchess' confidence after this, because he seems like a guy that'll go into a shell quick.

norman didn't have very nice things to say about munnerlyn, i know that

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

norman didn't have very nice things to say about munnerlyn, i know that

Munnerlyn has that short man syndrome, that all my life I've had to fight syndrome. He's Steve Smith-lite.  I'm not surprised him and Norman didn't get along. 

Just surprised he'd go at Funchess like that. Anyways, only WR who had any heart today was Philly Brown. Benjamin checked out because he wasn't getting the ball. I could see that on his face. His 2 penalties also hurt badly.

Well, I will say the disrespect is starting to pile up. So, Rivera needs to work his magic and get his team fired up. Worked last year.

One thing to remember is we're getting everyone's best shot, and after dominating last year, while inadvertently showing some teams up, I'd expect there to be some shots taken at the team or certain players. I expect the Falcons to come out with a swagger next week. They'll be looking to punch Cam in the mouth, especially since they all think they came up with the blue print to beat us. We've got to win next week.

28 minutes ago, juliosantos said:

i think we overrate funchess hes still not as good as we make him out to be . hes a good redzone threat but he barely catches the ball . 

He's only had 1 good game and even then he didn't show up for the entire game if I recall correctly

Archived