• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Captain Munnerlyn says Vikes not worried about Funchess

Jeremy Igo

Easy thing to say after you won a game.  I'm ok with poo talkers.  I'm not a big fan of people who can only talk poo when there's no risk of being made to look foolish because of it.

Same thing as opposing team's fans who show up here to talk after a win but weren't around before.  Yawn.

7 minutes ago, mwright350 said:

Easy thing to say after you won a game.  I'm ok with poo talkers.  I'm not a big fan of people who can only talk poo when there's no risk of being made to look foolish because of it.

Same thing as opposing team's fans who show up here to talk after a win but weren't around before.  Yawn.

it wouldn't make sense for munnerlyn, the vikings' defense...or any defense for that matter to make statements like such before a game.

that's giving away the defensive game plan, no matter how much it sounds like trash talk.

Just now, nosuchthingasapanther said:

it wouldn't make sense for munnerlyn, the vikings' defense...or any defense for that matter to make statements like such before a game.

that's giving away the defensive game plan, no matter how much it sounds like trash talk.

"Me personally, I think No. 17 (Funchess) is not that good" isn't gameplan indicating - it's taking a shot at a receiver who didn't have a good game.  That's the part that annoys me.  A guy has a bad game then you have the stones to say you don't think he's very good?  Yawn.

Archived