• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Vikings Fans are Saying - Now with Huddle Art!

Jeremy Igo

"Vikings won 31-13 in Carolina with 2 blocked punts that we returned for touchdowns. We made Cam look so bad that the experts were discussing whether or not he was “franchise” material. Seriously. AD was out. Teddy was a rookie. We’ve both gotten better since then and I think we match up well. Their DLine scares me but that’s about it. I hope Barr shadows Cam all day. Vikes win 24-21."

Well, I definitely had the location of the 2014 game incorrect but I was pretty close on the rest of my prediction. This time the experts aren't doubting Cam as a franchise QB but he sure didn't look like an MVP out there. Hope we meet you guys again in the playoffs in Minnesota when we are healthy and Bradford has been with the team more than 3 weeks! 

All stupid trash talk aside... I feel for your community and the events over the past week. I hope the Panthers are able to get back on track and give your fans something to rally behind during the unrest and calls for justice in your community.

Archived