• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Vikings Fans are Saying - Now with Huddle Art!

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, heelinfine said:

Am I missing something?
His plan is very shortsighted. I realize his article was strictly about limiting KBs effectiveness, and his schemes look viable in theory and if the Panthers only ran two reciever sets the entire game.

I can assume that he under the notion that KB is our only viable wr or receiving option for that matter.
The analyst did not address how the Vikes will scheme for KB, when you throw in Funchess in three WR sets or account for the match up nightmares Olson's presence will cause.

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Now to be fair. The article is about stopping KB specifically. Not sure what you were expecting, once you read the title.

Now to be fair. The article is about stopping KB specifically. Not sure what you were expecting, once you read the title.

I understand your point, but my point is just IMHO I don't see how those suggested schemes would be successful
1) after 1st qt or so of implementing said schemes the Panthers could possibly be 3 TDs,
with Olson and Funchess and possibly Ginn on their way to career record days, unless schematic adjustments were made much earlier.

2) I don't think Rhodes can shut KB down in 2016 like he did in 2014, just my opinion. Because 2014 Panthers had a seriously hobbled Cam Newton and much of the team in transition. I just think 2016 KB will win any match up Minny and Zim.et can scheme up.

9 hours ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

I was at the game in Minny in 2014. Froze my ass off for 5 hours to watch a piss poor effort by our Panthers. It sucked, but even more worse was their fanbase. They were talking poo and getting up in my girls face during and after the game. Funny thing is trying to confront them they start walking away with the whole "hold me back" bs. 

Like we ain't ever been rivals nor were we even relevant in 2014 and their fanbase was just full of douchery

Dr. ECU says for the Vikings to flush themselves out, twice a day for a week to resolve the issue.

download (6).jpg

7 minutes ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

I like reading an article dedicated to eliminating one threat of our offense and saying "yeah, but, what are you gonna do about-" and knowing that's a legit thing.

Ain't...that...cool? It is great to say Panthers, and one of the best teams in the same sentence. And just know you can. We are scary good. With a HOF bound, transitional, monster of a QB leading the way.

9 minutes ago, heelinfine said:

I understand your point, but my point is just IMHO I don't see how those suggested schemes would be successful
1) after 1st qt or so of implementing said schemes the Panthers could possibly be 3 TDs,
with Olson and Funchess and possibly Ginn on their way to career record days, unless schematic adjustments were made much earlier.

2) I don't think Rhodes can shut KB down in 2016 like he did in 2014, just my opinion. Because 2014 Panthers had a seriously hobbled Cam Newton and much of the team in transition. I just think 2016 KB will win any match up Minny and Zim.et can scheme up.

He did reference the fact that in every scheme there are inherent flaws? But the crux if the matter is...you are right. We have too many weapons. Do the best you can to stop us. And don't take it too hard when it is not nearly enough.

IMHO, against our Offense. Cover 2, and take your lumps. Make us wear you down. Don't do anything stupid to embarrass yourself. Better teams than yours have failed to stop us. Take heart, and go away.

Archived