• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Vikings Fans are Saying - Now with Huddle Art!

Jeremy Igo

Seems most of their fans are pointing to our 2014 matchup with them as to reasons why they're going to win.  Lol I guess they just completely ignore all the tons of problems we were going through during that 7 or 8 game stretch -- basically half a team rebuild during mid-season while Cam was dealing with a bunch of injuries and hobbled as fug.

We finally began to get the roster straightened out after that game and have proceeded to go 20-2 in the regular season since then.  But yeah, look at that 2014 game against us as a reason you're gonna win... keep ignoring this is nearly a totally different team.  Lol ask the Philly fanbase how relying on that 2014 match up with us worked out for them last year,  They beat us a hell of a lot worse than y'all did in 2014.

Funny how they are bringing up a 2014 game but wont say nothing about the 2013 game when we blew them out . vikings are so overrated and we will expose them . im not buying the hype of their defense they beat two poo teams , yea gb is poo their oline is terrible . 

if we get pressure early on bradford and stop the run its over for them, on offense its going to suck not having stewart but i think we will be fine in the pass game no one will be able to shut down kelvin . 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I was amused by the lack of accuracy, facts, and general football knowledge over there. Not one person in that thread had a clear, conscious thought about the upcoming matchup. 

Cam fast, big, strong ... must spy. 

Derp derp

Careful, they might figure out the "Double team Olsen, contain Cam" strategy

I was at the game in Minny in 2014. Froze my ass off for 5 hours to watch a piss poor effort by our Panthers. It sucked, but even more worse was their fanbase. They were talking poo and getting up in my girls face during and after the game. Funny thing is trying to confront them they start walking away with the whole "hold me back" bs. 

Like we ain't ever been rivals nor were we even relevant in 2014 and their fanbase was just full of douchery. 

Archived