• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Vikings Fans are Saying - Now with Huddle Art!

Jeremy Igo

52 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Viking fans are extremely full of themselves lately. I'm not sure where all that bravado came from

They've always been that way. Very homeristic. I live in Minnesota so I am surrounded by them. Very low football IQ of any teams outside of the Vikings and the Packers

The Vikings DEs are almost perfect for OUR defense and while I think they'll make plays (especially against the run) I don't think they're the speed types that give our tackles fits.

Vikings fans seem to be pretty chill and level headed. You can tell because they're not spouting off about Barr being better than Kuechly.  

“Vikings won 31-13 in Carolina with 2 blocked punts that we returned for touchdowns. We made Cam look so bad that the experts were discussing whether or not he was “franchise” material. 

I seen this on their site too.... LOL the game was in Minnesota not Carolina... 12 deg. at kick off, and Carolina still passed for more yards and rushed for more yards..... Special Teams and Turnovers is what gave that game to the Vikings.

But don't let me bust their bubble. 

2 minutes ago, BAMFpanther said:

Whoever did their site needs to take some graphic design courses or something. Purple on black? Really? Why not just put red on maroon while your at it. Jeez

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Yep the only way to read anything is to mouse over until it turns yellow, but hey maybe their incognito 

1 hour ago, ShutDwn said:

The Vikings DEs are almost perfect for OUR defense and while I think they'll make plays (especially against the run) I don't think they're the speed types that give our tackles fits.

Vikings fans seem to be pretty chill and level headed. You can tell because they're not spouting off about Barr being better than Kuechly.  

Check that "scouting the Vikings"  thread for the barr and kuechly comparison 

Archived