• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly passes Jon Beason

Jeremy Igo

One thing I've noticed so far this year is Luke seems much more emotional out on the field.  I think this goes to his leadership.  I think he sees the need for it given that we don't have a presence like Josh Norman or Mike Mitchell in that role, and he has stepped up to fill it.  Kuechly is truly a special talent.

3 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

One thing I've noticed so far this year is Luke seems much more emotional out on the field.  I think this goes to his leadership.  I think he sees the need for it given that we don't have a presence like Josh Norman or Mike Mitchell in that role, and he has stepped up to fill it.  Kuechly is truly a special talent.

are you saying Mike Mitchell and Josh Norman were better leaders than Luke? I'm confused. Also I've never seen Luke not fired up on the field. He talks poo all game long every game. I love it

1 minute ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

are you saying Mike Mitchell and Josh Norman were better leaders than Luke? I'm confused. Also I've never seen Luke not fired up on the field. He talks poo all game long every game. I love it

Luke is the brain of the defense but those guys were the attitude everyone fed off of. I'd put Hardy in there as well.

Just now, Daddy_Uncle said:

Absolutely not.  Luke has always been a leader, just to me he seems more emotional on a consistent basis than he has in years past.  He has always talked poo, just think he is more in offensive guys faces more than he has in the past.  Regardless, I'm loving it too.

Archived