• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, this is just sick.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Ted GInn wears the same sticky gloves and can't catch the ball with two hands. 

I hate OBJ after our game last year. I hate his pompous attitude and dumbass hair. He's a diva asshole and wish him nothing but failure in the future.

But that catch he made two years ago was one of the sickest things I've ever seen on the football field, regardless of the gloves. 

KB's was ridiculous this game too. But Beckham's was ridiculous-er.

Deandre Hopkins did it before him. arguably more impressive that he caught the thickest part of the ball and not the point.

He's just so big and plays to his size.  Being a naturally gifted receiver allows him to focus on using his big body.  He rarely looks out of control out there regardless of the bumps.  And with Cam taking charge, I don't foresee KB getting lazy and relying purely on his size anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Ted GInn wears the same sticky gloves and can't catch the ball with two hands. 

I hate OBJ after our game last year. I hate his pompous attitude and dumbass hair. He's a diva asshole and wish him nothing but failure in the future.

But that catch he made two years ago was one of the sickest things I've ever seen on the football field, regardless of the gloves. 

KB's was ridiculous this game too. But Beckham's was ridiculous-er.

I'm afraid your answer is not acceptable.  

KB13 will rule all with an iron fist and he could break OBJ with a thought.

Fantastic pics!

I think we can all agree if KB keeps progressing, barring any type of setbacks, he can be next level dominate. Take over the game type dominant. 

I like to watch the high school highlights of professional players. Here is one of KB and you can see he was showing those big play abilities back then too. 

image.png

I'm standing there in the stadium with my wife and another couple we go to games with and my wife taps my shoulder to get me into a conversation she's having with the other wife and I go, "hold on a sec, something's about to happen..." and this THIS. All I can say is she's reeaaaaaalllll lucky otherwise I'd have been ticked to miss this live. BTW, she's a good fan and stands and cheers, just a moment of weakness for her. Huddle, please forgive her. 

On 9/19/2016 at 1:58 PM, VerticalThreat said:

I'm standing there in the stadium with my wife and another couple we go to games with and my wife taps my shoulder to get me into a conversation she's having with the other wife and I go, "hold on a sec, something's about to happen..." and this THIS. All I can say is she's reeaaaaaalllll lucky otherwise I'd have been ticked to miss this live. BTW, she's a good fan and stands and cheers, just a moment of weakness for her. Huddle, please forgive her. 

Can I have her ticket?

Archived