• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp, this is just sick.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

OBJ catch was 75% sticky gloves. 

This was all KBRedzone

Ted GInn wears the same sticky gloves and can't catch the ball with two hands. 

I hate OBJ after our game last year. I hate his pompous attitude and dumbass hair. He's a diva asshole and wish him nothing but failure in the future.

But that catch he made two years ago was one of the sickest things I've ever seen on the football field, regardless of the gloves. 

KB's was ridiculous this game too. But Beckham's was ridiculous-er.

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

Incredible.  KB is amazing.  I really AM a KB fan!!!!  So good to have him back. (Understatement of the season!)

Photos & photo analysis like this is what makes the Huddle great.   Thanks Jeremy.

I still don't understand how you and @PhillyB got so lucky with your names on here being so co-incidentally good.

This happened in the opposite end zone from where the wife and I were sitting, so from what we could see we just assumed it was incomplete. Then the crowd erupted and we looked at the replay on the video boards and the wife was like "Holy poo he caught that!" Haha besides the oppressive heat we had a great time.

Big time players make big plays at big times.  Did I mention Big?

KB is a monster!  I don't want to compare him to OBJ because they are two different players.  KB can do somethings that OBJ, and OBJ can do something that KB can't.  They are different guys, but both can make big plays.  The difference is that KB isn't a whiney wuss.  

I don't think there are many CBs who can physically match KB in size and strength.  I'm super happy he's on our team!

Archived