• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not activating CAP yesterday is baffling

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, ctrcat said:

Maybe since he has an A1 Misdemeanor charge on the docket they're assuming he'll eventually have to serve 21 games when another player is caught on video hurting a mother and children committing a similar A1 Misdemeanor offense.  At this point they're just beating the shield to the punch.  Smart.

Thanks for your input, One Trick Pony.

27 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I think the coaching staff hasn't forgotten when CAP fumbled on the second play of the divisional playoff against Seattle and Tolbert fortunately recovered it

Not justifying it, just saying

That would be odd considering that Tolbert's fumble in the Super Bowl was infinitely more damaging and it doesn't seem to have affected their attitude towards letting him come in and get his 2 yards per carry.

Bersin does play STs so there is that...still I am not sure Fozzy is going to be getting 100 yards every game he's never shown that type of running ability but was more a 3rd down back...I'd be interested to see what happens next game as the Vikings have really good/athletic LBs.

3 hours ago, Millioso7 said:

Bersin is like a spoiled brat to me.. jerry Richardson probably had something to do with his activation at home hmm..

Jerry Richardson doesn't weigh in on who's active, ever. The whole notion is just silly.

And for the record, Bersin was our most sure handed receiver in preseason.

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Maybe they didn't activate CAP because they were confident that Fozzy could handle the load in the event Stew went down...

Because he certainly did. 

This.

I am surprised this seems to be such an issue, since we obviously didn't need CAP yesterday.  Now if he is not active next week, then maybe I can understand the concern.  But given that we had a great rushing attack yesterday, it seems like a trivial thing to be concerned about.

Archived