• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What 49ers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, KillaCamNewton said:

hilarious to think that only 3 years ago this team was coming off a Super Bowl season, had the deepest and most talented roster in the league, and looked prime to dominate the NFC for the foreseeable future. Now theyre over here hoping for moral victories. LOL. there should be case studies on this franchise. how do you go from best team in the league to being led by Blaine Gabbert and Chip Kelly in a 30 month span?

Great perspective there. Must suck to be a 9er fan.

8 hours ago, Wa'ya said:

LOL, back when Carolina was in the NFC West, we owned them. I had a friend I drank with at this bar in Tennessee that was a big 49ers fan.... I won soooo many bets off of him. 

That was great when we took over the West. Local 9er fan back in the day at work bet with me one time and lost. Wouldn't bet anymore.

The 49er organization without Eddie Debartolo (who was banned http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1999/49ers-Co-Owner-DeBartolo-Banned/id-177c6f53691d9eb96da64ea3cbf1ec60  from the NFL for a felony gambling scheme) who used to spend money to purchase winners pre salary cap has been largely a wasteland save for the period they let Harbaugh have control. Horrible ownership, they'll continue to be the ish of the League for the foreseeable future.

Speaking of Debartolo, the fact Goodell reinstated this douche bag and allowed him into the HOF speaks to Goodell's servitude to the Owners. Worst Commish evah.

It comes down to the secondary if we can play man on the receivers we can load the box and run blitz which stops the run and has guys blitzing the gaps if they pass.  We need to make him throw all day which will result in turnovers. The Rams missed several chances to intercept the ball. We can sit back in a loose zone and get picked apart all day unless we can create pressure with our front 4 which the Rams didn't do.

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

That was great when we took over the West. Local 9er fan back in the day at work bet with me one time and lost. Wouldn't bet anymore.

No Doubt, the guy I was betting always wanted to bet bar taps for the night. I was working out of town in Tennessee and staying in the hotel where the bar was so I was good with it "grin"

1 hour ago, Kevin Greene said:

The 49er organization without Eddie Debartolo (who was banned http://www.apnewsarchive.com/1999/49ers-Co-Owner-DeBartolo-Banned/id-177c6f53691d9eb96da64ea3cbf1ec60  from the NFL for a felony gambling scheme) who used to spend money to purchase winners pre salary cap has been largely a wasteland save for the period they let Harbaugh have control. Horrible ownership, they'll continue to be the ish of the League for the foreseeable future.

Speaking of Debartolo, the fact Goodell reinstated this douche bag and allowed him into the HOF speaks to Goodell's servitude to the Owners. Worst Commish evah.

I made out with his daughter once. Once.

The current Niners remind me of the early 2000's Raiders. Great coach. Great team. Team thinks they are above the coach and the success is in spite of him not because of him, and they go into a complete downward spiral after parting ways with him. 

Eat poo 49ers. 

I remember feeling despair and thinking during our 2012 7-9 season and the 49ers Superbowl run in that same year "man that team is stacked, why can't we ever get a team like that" fast forward to 2016 we're stacked and the team to beat in the NFC and the only reason the the 49ers are relevant are because of national anthem protest......bite me bitches

Archived