• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What 49ers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Lol, when did domination become losing in a last second field goal? Not sure which game they watched last Thursday night but it couldn't have been the Broncos and Panthers. 

Carolinas offense is simple? I had no idea a simple offense could lead the league in scoring. 

They have Ponder simulating Cam in practice and are banking on an inexperienced and untested rookie corner to cover big bad KB. I really hope Cam has a field day with that connection. 

Lol at majority of them pulling for a moral victory. L O L. 

14 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

I waited years to hear things like "i just hope we can stay in the game with the Panthers" and for them to consider it a moral victory to not get straight embarrassed.  I like it this way.  Never forget.

011314-CK-Header.jpg

I love celebrating I don't care for taunting other players, which is what that was. Asshole. 

24 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

I waited years to hear things like "i just hope we can stay in the game with the Panthers" and for them to consider it a moral victory to not get straight embarrassed.  I like it this way.  Never forget.

011314-CK-Header.jpg

It makes me so happy to see that asshat regulated to riding the bench now.

43 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

My major concern regarding this game is the relative with which Denver was able to run the ball on us.  I would prefer to stop the run and force SF to beat us throwing the ball.  But I still think we will win.  Don't really care if its by 1 or 21. 

This is what I posted in other threads after the Thursday game. Step 1 is stopping the run. I'm not too concerned because our defensive talent is there. Gabbert is not very good. Make them one dimensional and force Gabbert to throw to beat us defensively. 

36 minutes ago, backINblack28 said:

011314-CK-Header.jpg

I was more pissed at this then the super bowl loss. Never been that mad at someone during a game. Threw a beer can across the room. I also remember the camera panning to kuechly who was watching the replay and mouthing some expletives at kaep.

No one should sleep on any team.  SF has to be feeling pretty darn good about the whooping they put on the Rams.  I get it.  It's the NFL and any team can beat any other team.

This is a chance for the Panthers to rebound.  If they want to win the game, they will fix the run D, adjust for the blocker blitzing, and do a better job protecting Cam via blocking and play selection.

hilarious to think that only 3 years ago this team was coming off a Super Bowl season, had the deepest and most talented roster in the league, and looked prime to dominate the NFC for the foreseeable future. Now theyre over here hoping for moral victories. LOL. there should be case studies on this franchise. how do you go from best team in the league to being led by Blaine Gabbert and Chip Kelly in a 30 month span?

3 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

hilarious to think that only 3 years ago this team was coming off a Super Bowl season, had the deepest and most talented roster in the league, and looked prime to dominate the NFC for the foreseeable future. Now theyre over here hoping for moral victories. LOL. there should be case studies on this franchise. how do you go from best team in the league to being led by Blaine Gabbert and Chip Kelly in a 30 month span?

I believe their fall from grace was the result of the power struggle between the head coach and the GM.

3 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

I believe their fall from grace was the result of the power struggle between the head coach and the GM.

definitely a big part for sure. but something else had to be up. they had so many great players retire spur of the moment while still in their prime. rumor has it their proximity to stanford and the brain research they were doing scared alot of players away

Archived