• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Typical NFL fines expected for Broncos

Jeremy Igo

lol I love how everyone is trying to use this to remove the shield at midfield. We seriously hate that thing and will use any excuse we can to take it off haha

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

The Shield at midfield represents Richardson's appreciation to the league; his commitment to the league. The league has not reciprocated. It's not about getting rid of the thing, it's about sending a message.

Absolutely no surprise that the No Flag League just slapped the hands of their bad widdle boys at Denver when it comes to enforcing their sideways talk about player safety. Just a pebble in a big pond and they are showing they just want a "show" that keeps their money machine operating. I don't feel like Mr Richardson is getting a fair deal with this league he loves so much. Giving up on the Panthers is not an option for me, but protesting at games is something I will certainly do and consider the next AWAY game I go to! I fuging hate Roger Goodell and his posse of referee goons.

5 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...see Brandon Marshall is trying to come out nice and is donating 300 bucks for every tackle to charity...thats might white of you. It equates to me tossing a quarter to the church given his current contract.....http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/09/14/brandon-marshall-to-donate-300-per-tackle-to-denver-charities/

You think it's "white of him" to donate money? WTF?!

I hope that was typo.

Archived