• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger Goodell says discipline is coming in a day or so

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, captfluoro said:

I'm going against the general opinion here, and maybe its blind optimism but I think there is going to be some stiff penalties, especially against Marshall.  Goodell specifically mentioned he "left his feet and went for the head" which they say they've been trying to stop.  I see a big fine and a one game suspension.  I think Goodall is both tired and scared of all the concussion talk and is going to try and appear tough on the matter.

Isn't Burfict suspended like 3 games for his hit on Antonio Brown in the playoffs? Obviously his record for being a dirty PoS is longer than basically anybody's, but I think that they went extra hard on him because it was a national spotlight game where everyone was watching so they needed to make an example. Same situation here with on opening night and the discussion it created in the media. Von Miller's was forgivable(looked like he was going after the ball and left his head too high. still a penalty but not malicious), but Stewart and especially Marshall's were egregious and intentional.

The famous non diving Cam fumble came on an exact play from miller in the SB.

Miller came in, slapped his head against Newton's  and while Cam was recovering from the hit, Miller grabbed the ball. It was almsot clear in intention.  Hit his head, take the ball.

Same fugging poo happend Thursday. 

We saw the exact same game from the poo horses both games. fug em.

Archived