• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger Goodell says discipline is coming in a day or so

Jeremy Igo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2016/09/12/roger-goodell-officials-missed-at-least-one-illegal-hit-on-cam-newton-discipline-coming/

“That’s why we have a process. Obviously hopefully they’re flagged on the field. And then if not, discipline can occur. Jon Runyan is in charge of that aspect of it. So he’s reviewing that and I assume he’ll come out with a decision in the next day or so.”

I hate that they're just focusing on only ONE of the hits to the head.

“The one call that I’m aware of that they missed when he was moving back to the offensive line, back to the line of scrimmage, and he pulled back up and went to [being] a passer. He gets that passer protection when he’s in the passing mode. But the defender used a technique that we’ve been trying to get out of the game, frankly. He left his feet and went to the head. It’s ultimately all about the technique that’s used, that’s coached. And we want to make sure it’s not.”

After the fact penalties doesn't help our Win Column..

$20000 fine to those football players is like $20 dollars to most of us..thats why they keep doing it..

and even with all that, nothing will happen to the refs who I seriously hope aren't officiating the Panthers game on Sunday..

Steratore's crew shouldn't have the Panthers again, maybe one more time this season. So we've got that going for us, which is nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived