• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spelling the entire defensive line at the same time

Jeremy Igo

40 minutes ago, aussiePanther said:

So how far into this season, where so many DEs are injured across the league, do we have to get before we stop talking about Hardy coming back?

31 year old DB Cortland Finnegan, who for years carried the league's biggest @sshole label, was signed off the couch and played that week, the first week of December.

IF he goes unsigned we either win the Super Bowl without him, likely lose CJ (who will be 31) and picking #32 in the draft with an even bigger need at the position.  Or we let political correctness cost us the ring with the same issues as described above.

Currently my biggest fear is the Jaguars or another team that is not his true fam scooping him up. 

3 hours ago, ctrcat said:

political correctness

Yeesh.

OK, so I'm not wanting to talk about if we (or anyone else) actually should or shouldn't sign him. I'm asking, with the league the way it is this year, with multiple teams having issues at DE, how many weeks into the season will it be before it becomes "if we haven't seen it yet it isn't going to happen" for any unrestricted free agent DE?

Especially for one that hasn't seen a signing sheet or training ground or team meeting room for so long.

Archived