• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs at Falcons thread.....

Jeremy Igo

46 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

I'm not watching any games today.   As I tweeted a few days ago, borrowing someone else's slogan, the whole head-hunting  disgrace is turning me off the NFL.

"I am a Carolina Panthers fan" first and foremost,  "NOT an NFL fan"

I'll maybe peruse some highlights tomorrow, but I just don't want to invest energy in today's games...

But thanks very much to those who are watching, analyzing and commenting on our division rivals, that's very helpful.

Yeah me too. I just wanted to see the opening ceremony of the Jets game and the first couple drives. It's been off since.

4 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

I have Allen Robinson on my fantasy team and he hasn't recorded any stats. Is he not getting targets? Or has he been injured?

He has had a few catches, would had a TD but shields held the shi out of him and there was no call by refs. 

I believe that refs have a preconceived notion of what team is better, so they are biased on their calls.

Jags are at home and are not getting any calls. I mean the packers have pi at least 5 times and only been flagged one time and that was a make up call fo the previous pi that was so apparent but not called.

Also the packers oline is holding on every play to keep the edge rushers from getting to Rodgers. Also no calls.

4 minutes ago, CarolinaSunday said:

Archived