• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs at Falcons thread.....

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, beastson said:

Saintsreport meltdown in 5.4.3.2...

I'm done with the NFL

Yes, the defense was an abomination. Yes, Sean Payton made some stupid coaching calls unlike the world has ever known. Yes, another game of wasted timeouts and bad kicking cost the Saints. But those ******** defensive holding and pass interference calls at the end of the game are absolutely inexcusable. I can't take another year of the NFL retribution from bountygate. The Saints have been penalized enough, yet every season, virtually every game, we see these kind of calls go against the Saints. I really don't have enough time left on this earth to spend it dealing with this nonsense. I say goodbye NFL. You can take your cheating refs and stick it. My only regret is wasting the money for a year of Sunday Ticket which I won't use.

34 points isn't enough

Here we go again.

Run defense was terrible. Tackling was terrible. Will it ever change?

BoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club Member

Just feel freaking sick

Feeling absolutely sick about that phantom PI at the end there. Not only was the ball uncatchable, he didn't even touch him. 

Defense sucked today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us. 

But, thus is the life of a Saints fan. If we aren't getting totally screwed by refs, it's a day that doesn't end in Y.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/

Which is why, if you'll check, my first line was "Bad play, yes."

And I still say that if that receiver had cut INSIDE his block, the "turrible playcall" would have still resulted in a 1st down.

Yeah but they had like twenty seconds and zero timeouts at the time of that play, not sure they wanna waste half that for a short first down and spike. Obviously that's better than what actually happened, but trying to get out of bounds was the right call. They just made a terrible play trying to accomplish that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:
I'm done with the NFL

Yes, the defense was an abomination. Yes, Sean Payton made some stupid coaching calls unlike the world has ever known. Yes, another game of wasted timeouts and bad kicking cost the Saints. But those ******** defensive holding and pass interference calls at the end of the game are absolutely inexcusable. I can't take another year of the NFL retribution from bountygate. The Saints have been penalized enough, yet every season, virtually every game, we see these kind of calls go against the Saints. I really don't have enough time left on this earth to spend it dealing with this nonsense. I say goodbye NFL. You can take your cheating refs and stick it. My only regret is wasting the money for a year of Sunday Ticket which I won't use.

34 points isn't enough

Here we go again.

Run defense was terrible. Tackling was terrible. Will it ever change?

BoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club Member
BoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club MemberBoNcHiE Prestigious Gold Club Member

Just feel freaking sick

Feeling absolutely sick about that phantom PI at the end there. Not only was the ball uncatchable, he didn't even touch him. 

Defense sucked today, but they made that stop when it mattered and it was ripped away from us. 

But, thus is the life of a Saints fan. If we aren't getting totally screwed by refs, it's a day that doesn't end in Y.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/

These are the same low-lifes that were chuckling at the prospect of the Denver Broncos turning Cam's brain into jelly.

53 minutes ago, jdpanther5 said:

Yeah but they had like twenty seconds and zero timeouts at the time of that play, not sure they wanna waste half that for a short first down and spike. Obviously that's better than what actually happened, but trying to get out of bounds was the right call. They just made a terrible play trying to accomplish that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

OK.

For the 3rd time.

I'll repeat.

IT WAS A BAD PLAY CALL.

And, yes, I'll repeat this:

HE STILL SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE 1ST DOWN.

Archived