• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos say sorry. No, wait. They double down and justify illegal hits

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

the fug are you even talking about right now? stop trying to dress this up like you're the one on cam's side when you're the one whining about his dancing itt. are you the same guy who called in to bomani's show yesterday talking the same nonsense? FOH with that poo. what cam did within the confines of the rules has nothing to do with what the pissbaby broncos did to him. stop trying to put blame on cam. stop trying this above the fray appeal to moderation. you're not some enlightened thinker. it doesn't fuging matter why they did it. cam dancing and blocking and scoring isn't against the rules and it in NO WAY justifies their actions in the slightest. fug off with your old man opinions 

So now I see what I'm dealing with. Please pay attention and stop being confrontational just for the sake of being confrontational. 

If the Broncos were out there trying to injure Cam's brain, then they should be banned from the NFL.

They aren't justified. I think their REASON for taking it where they did was a reaction to what Cam did to them. Your REASON doesn't have to be right or wrong. But it's still your REASON. I'm just stating my opinion on their REASONING.

And you're right. I'm not an enlightened thinker. Just an old man that remembers playing football.

I swear, these children today just don't listen.

Shout out to fieryprophet here,

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/57d3081cb0ef9764008b4aed-800/02.png

Institutionalized disrespect of the people's MVP from the establishment. If I'm an NFL team this graph tells me it's tee time. Why not do it? History shows you'll get away with it, if it's THIS guy, wink,wink.

You can question how a thug coach teaches thug behavior to guys playing a game with rules and officials who interpret them according to favor but you must really question Goodell the man who allows it.

The Broncos and the rest of the NFL can see by this graph and with their film that you are ALLOWED to tee off on Cam Newton. So why wouldn't they?

Its the shield not the Broncos. 49ers 2013,SB50, Bronco's rematch, all sloppy and obvious attempts to control the outcome of the game. Each team made mistakes but if I can spear your QB ALL night I'm going "stop" him from scoring more points. Steve Smith called such coaches and players "chumps"

I would agree. Let's see what happens with the FedEx envelopes and suspensions. If their isn't a suspension or two it's all a joke and the NFLPA should take action because it was a disgrace to watch, the non calls were biased and it doesn't take a Panther fan to see IT anymore.

13 hours ago, Bogart said:

Those bitches do know that what goes around comes around right?   Kubiak is one dirty SOB and I can't wait to see one of his star players to get the same treatment, and they will eventually, because every team now knows how far his team will go to win.   I never wish injury on any aponent but I hope that team gets every bit of payback coming to them and I'm going to laugh my ass off when it happens.

no worries, Siemian in not old enough to get those calls.

Archived