• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos say sorry. No, wait. They double down and justify illegal hits

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Is Kishzilla another one of those Broncos fans that conveniently decided to show up, and trash talk after the game? Boring.

Nah, I was here before the game and none of you wanted to play. lol

There were like 5 posts in the smack section in the last few months. Pretty pathetic. ha ha

Oh, and Igo, proxies say hi!

You know what? I'm over the loss and score, don't care about it anymore. This is the part that pisses me off about those assholes and their fans. The score is done with, nothing can change it, but what I want to see now is that no player gets cheap shot again like that. The fact that every single prick associated with the Broncos is justifying their actions, basically saying, "Whatever it takes to win."

Winning a game should never come at the expense of another person's well-being and possibly life. No excuse will ever be enough to justify that. It's a fuging GAME you morons. Yet, I've seen plenty of comments on other sites stating these assholes are actually glad that Cam was getting those shots, salty tears, blah blah... makes me realize once again how absolutely disgusting we humans actually can be. If the NFL doesn't protect all players equally, then it's another in the long list of shams they try presenting to the sheeple, I mean fans, of their cash cow.

Time for the league to put up or shut up when it comes to player safety.

Just now, TheRed said:

Slow day over there huh?

Yeah, more or less. Noplace to be until noon, so watching your boards implode is moderately entertaining lol

2 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Lol we are so incredably butthurt

You guys will get over it and forget all about the big bad broncos as soon as you play the Vikings. But I'm gunna enjoy it for now lol

Archived