• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos say sorry. No, wait. They double down and justify illegal hits

Jeremy Igo

Those bitches do know that what goes around comes around right?   Kubiak is one dirty SOB and I can't wait to see one of his star players to get the same treatment, and they will eventually, because every team now knows how far his team will go to win.   I never wish injury on any aponent but I hope that team gets every bit of payback coming to them and I'm going to laugh my ass off when it happens.

Like I said, with the way they play, it's only a matter of time before there is an NFL player who dies on the turf.  Then and only THEN will the NFL realize that they have messed up because the lawsuit that will follow will be astronomical as well as the outrage of the fans and the "sudden" outrage from the same players who have been trying to injure opponents for years.  Greg Williams got kicked from the NFL, time for the NFL to do the same to Wade Phillips and send the message that "if you cant teach PROFESSIONAL athletes to tackle properly without attempting to injure players then you have no place in the NFL".

So basically, Cam is too good of a player. He's too big, he's too physical, he's too strong and nobody on that Denver defense can bring him down unless they're taking his knees out or head shots. That all translates into the defense saying they're not as talented as they've been made to be. Theyre digging themselves a hole, honestly. 

I had a fantasy after the game that I was the owner of the panthers and I grabbed a shovel and marched out on the field into a fit of rage and was digging up that deplorable array of colors aligned in the shape of a shield sitting at our 50 yard line at 1 am est.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

I love when they say they're going to "treat him like a running back".

Do the rules allow for runningbacks to take helmet-to-helmet hits?

This is beyond belief.  Players say it because they have to cling onto any little argument they can.  But the fans.  It's insane to think that there are that many dumb people out there.  And I'm not talking about the point of view.  I'm talking about the argument and critical thinking [or lack thereof] used to support their arguments.  American democracy is in for it, man.

Well..........  they trying to find BB/Pats type of loopholes.       Technically.....Cam is out of the pocket on some of those head shots...even though it's clear he is not running or trying to run beyond the LOS........and he is in fact trying to toss the rock.........he  should get murdered.              Isn't it......leaving the pocket in anyway = Qb treated like a rb?

Which still doesn't make sense,  I've seen flags be thrown if a player launches head first into the helmet of a RB.        I've also seen players get flagged for helmet shots to a RB,  if the RB did not also lower his head.        If a RB is just standing there...upright and someone flies in,  jumps up and destroys him helmet to helmet.....that's a flag a lot of times. 

Archived