• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the Panthers could use asap

Jeremy Igo

On Friday, September 09, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Craig Pruitt said:

Let's not panic. As bad as things were last night we were only a missed FG away from beating the defending world champions on the road in primetime.

Hopefully the coaching staff will learn from their defensive shortcomings over the course of the season and Shula will do a better job getting more people involved in the offense. One thing is for sure...I doubt we'll see get Cam get pummeled again this season like he did last night. There was so outrage over his beating that I'm expecting to see Cam getting more roughing calls like the "pocket passers" (Brady and Bree's, etc)

While true a team led by a guy in his first game were down 10 and took the lead. Yes Denver is very good but the lack of protecting a lead is still there. We survived a lot of comebacks last year.

I'm not worried. 

I have a hard time believing we will lose to San Fran.  Our Defense will recover and play better from here on out.  I would like someone to step up at DE but overall I'm not too worried.  Personally, I'm glad with how the Division worked out this weekend as well.  The Bucs are the only team with a win and I feel we are still the best team in the NFC South by a large margin.

What we need: Lee Ward. I'm only half kidding. I'd give up delaires spot for him. 

In all seriousness what we need is to not panic. I honestly think we are close. Stewart cam and KB were all amazing against a great D that was ducking cheating. I'd like us to pick up a good De for depth but other than that just hope to stay healthy and stay focused. If we are healthy I don't see many teams beating us. 

Archived