• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the Panthers could use asap

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Oh good lord. Enough with the doom and gloom. Carolina is a top nfl team. Last night may turn out to be the toughest of the season.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'm not worried about our offense at all..  The defense kinda concerns me, but they didn't look that great against McCown and the saints early in the year last year. I think they'll get it together 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Oh good lord. Enough with the doom and gloom. Carolina is a top nfl team. Last night may turn out to be the toughest of the season.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

This.

There's nothing to compare that game to, so everybody is bummed.  But that could prove to be one of the best games of the NFL season.

Let's not panic. As bad as things were last night we were only a missed FG away from beating the defending world champions on the road in primetime.

Hopefully the coaching staff will learn from their defensive shortcomings over the course of the season and Shula will do a better job getting more people involved in the offense. One thing is for sure...I doubt we'll see get Cam get pummeled again this season like he did last night. There was so outrage over his beating that I'm expecting to see Cam getting more roughing calls like the "pocket passers" (Brady and Bree's, etc)

Archived