• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This aggression WILL NOT STAND!!!!!

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

If someone tells you the sky is blue, and you look up, and see it's blue, but choose to decide it's green, what can anyone do for you?  There is piles of evidence to prove the NFL pushes games in certain directions.  Like 401 Nigerian Prince scam level of evidence.  If you choose to ignore it, well, that's on you.  I actually envy you for being so blind to the facts because you love something so much you could never admit that it's not pure.    You are the reason they can continue doing things, that and well, it's 100% legal.   Fool the masses and it can keep on (and they can keep on racking up ad dollars).   Enjoy living in that box.

You are making many unbased accusations towards a man you don't know, and can't possibly know how he feel, even though you state it as if fact. 

No one has to think something is pure, to not believe in a conspiracy. 

It's sad you and others ignore the obvious facts that did cost us game.  

Just now, pantherclaw said:

You are making many unbased accusations towards a man you don't know, and can't possibly know how he feel, even though you state it as if fact. 

No one has to think something is pure, to not believe in a conspiracy. 

It's sad you and others ignore the obvious facts that did cost us game.  

Ignorance is bliss.

Can't beat the refs AND a great team.

19 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I'm not saying it's impossible...but I am saying it's improbable. So therefore I won't jump to that conclusion. I've spent my entire adult life in the military or government service. What people have pointed to as conspiracy I have seen as simple incompetence. Most people pretty much suck at their jobs. And Occam's Razor suggests that the refs suck and not a wide reaching conspiracy against the Carolina Panthers. Just my 2 cents.

Improbable that something might be fixed due to the world of sports betting

nah, that would never happen

35 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I get that people are upset. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories. Yes the refs were bad. But I just can not believe that the NFL is rigged. Too complicated and far reaching to be considered seriously.

That said, the refs made some bad calls/no calls.

I don't believe in conspiracies.

I do believe in incompetence.

I saw plenty of visual evidence of its existence last night.

41 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I get that people are upset. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories. Yes the refs were bad. But I just can not believe that the NFL is rigged. Too complicated and far reaching to be considered seriously.

That said, the refs made some bad calls/no calls.

You're probably right.

But its damned curious, though, when playing a certain team, how the bad calls always seem to come to the detriment of Carolina and the no-calls always seem to be to the benefit of the other team.

Don't you think?

22 minutes ago, Dick the Butcher said:

It's hilarious that the AM rounds are commenting on the independent spotters.  They're essentially bashing the league, arguing that Cam should have visited the spotters 4 separate occasions for the 4 separate head shots . . . instead of questioning why those consultants are needed in the first place.

Or questioning why the on-field officials wouldn't take control of the game and STOP the head shots.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

You're probably right.

But its damned curious, though, when playing a certain team, how the bad calls always seem to come to the detriment of Carolina and the no-calls always seem to be to the benefit of the other team.

Don't you think?

And frustrating too. Pisses me off. But I just can't go so far as to call it a conspiracy. But I understand that people want to vent and point to something.

So. Very. Frustrating.

Just now, pantherclaw said:

Says the person making ignorant statements of others.

Nope.  Clear evidence to formulate opinion.  Piles of evidence in front of eyes, choosing to ignore evidence, what do you expect?   Sorry, your gladiator sport is rigged and you can't except it.  

Archived