• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This aggression WILL NOT STAND!!!!!

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

Did the defender pull his helmet off on the field... isn't that a penalty?

Watching that gif is weird...it almost looks like his helmet just disappears...It doesnt really look like he pulled his helmet off.. could Trai have possibly knocked it off accidentally?

If i am being honest..I cant say for sure that this wasnt close to taunting.. That gif is kind of short and Trai was jumping in his face a little long.  I cant say for certain that this was an easy no call.

6 minutes ago, SpeedOFLight said:

I'm never one to reach but something is going on. And yes , pro sports can be rigged. Do you recall the NBA ref that went to jail? He was told to call certain fouls and dictate the game. It's possible bro 

I'm not saying it's impossible...but I am saying it's improbable. So therefore I won't jump to that conclusion. I've spent my entire adult life in the military or government service. What people have pointed to as conspiracy I have seen as simple incompetence. Most people pretty much suck at their jobs. And Occam's Razor suggests that the refs suck and not a wide reaching conspiracy against the Carolina Panthers. Just my 2 cents.

6 minutes ago, EightyNine said:

Watching that gif is weird...it almost looks like his helmet just disappears...It doesnt really look like he pulled his helmet off.. could Trai have possibly knocked it off accidentally?

If i am being honest..I cant say for sure that this wasnt close to taunting.. That gif is kind of short and Trai was jumping in his face a little long.  I cant say for certain that this was an easy no call.

Yea I watched it several times trying to figure out how his helmet gets removed. The best I can tell is he pulls it off with his left hand.. maybe his chin strap is already un done... it seems really quick and jerky.

9 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Ignorance is bliss.

It takes ONE ref to turn momentum in a game.  ONE.    And there was one.  So much so, the head ref had to even overrule him on one play and say "I"m not calling that, man".   As if, you're putting in too thick.  

Just because you want to see a conspiracy doesn't make it true. You're free to believe that the multi billion organization wants to derail the multimillion organization if you want to. Doesn't mean it's true. Could I be wrong? Sure. But doesn't make the conspiracy any more plausible or probable.

To be fair, I do think this was taunting. It was a deserved flag. But just in context of the whole game and everything that went on, it's mind blowing that this was the harshest penalty they gave out and Turner was the closest to being ejected.

Just now, Moorgan said:

Just because you want to see a conspiracy doesn't make it true. You're free to believe that the multi billion organization wants to derail the multimillion organization if you want to. Doesn't mean it's true. Could I be wrong? Sure. But doesn't make the conspiracy any more plausible or probable.

If someone tells you the sky is blue, and you look up, and see it's blue, but choose to decide it's green, what can anyone do for you?  There is piles of evidence to prove the NFL pushes games in certain directions.  Like 401 Nigerian Prince scam level of evidence.  If you choose to ignore it, well, that's on you.  I actually envy you for being so blind to the facts because you love something so much you could never admit that it's not pure.    You are the reason they can continue doing things, that and well, it's 100% legal.   Fool the masses and it can keep on (and they can keep on racking up ad dollars).   Enjoy living in that box.

It's hilarious that the AM rounds are commenting on the independent spotters.  They're essentially bashing the league, arguing that Cam should have visited the spotters 4 separate occasions for the 4 separate head shots . . . instead of questioning why those consultants are needed in the first place.

10 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I'm not saying it's impossible...but I am saying it's improbable. So therefore I won't jump to that conclusion. I've spent my entire adult life in the military or government service. What people have pointed to as conspiracy I have seen as simple incompetence. Most people pretty much suck at their jobs. And Occam's Razor suggests that the refs suck and not a wide reaching conspiracy against the Carolina Panthers. Just my 2 cents.

Refs suck.  For a decade.  And worse every year.  And they keep their jobs.  Why, why would the NFL want their product soiled?

No offense, but it makes sense you are in the military, they love people that they can program to follow and not question.  The NFL supports you.   I do too but wish you guys would think more out of the box.  

5 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

If someone tells you the sky is blue, and you look up, and see it's blue, but choose to decide it's green, what can anyone do for you?  There is piles of evidence to prove the NFL pushes games in certain directions.  Like 401 Nigerian Prince scam level of evidence.  If you choose to ignore it, well, that's on you.  I actually envy you for being so blind to the facts because you love something so much you could never admit that it's not pure.    You are the reason they can continue doing things, that and well, it's 100% legal.   Fool the masses and it can keep on (and they can keep on racking up ad dollars).   Enjoy living in that box.

Ok will do. :)

Archived