• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This aggression WILL NOT STAND!!!!!

Jeremy Igo

I get that people are upset. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories. Yes the refs were bad. But I just can not believe that the NFL is rigged. Too complicated and far reaching to be considered seriously.

That said, the refs made some bad calls/no calls.

2 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I get that people are upset. I just don't believe in conspiracy theories. Yes the refs were bad. But I just can not believe that the NFL is rigged. Too complicated and far reaching to be considered seriously.

I'm never one to reach but something is going on. And yes , pro sports can be rigged. Do you recall the NBA ref that went to jail? He was told to call certain fouls and dictate the game. It's possible bro 

4 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Ignorance is bliss.

It takes ONE ref to turn momentum in a game.  ONE.    And there was one.  So much so, the head ref had to even overrule him on one play and say "I"m not calling that, man".   As if, you're putting in too thick.  

4 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I guess you think Oswald acted alone too.....

Archived