• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I mean... just.... well... smh

Jeremy Igo

I love fantasy football...but that is a relatively new twist to the promoted storyline. A close game where both teams are playing their hearts out results in more fantasy goodness. NFL is heavily invested in all facets of fantasy football and people get frustrated with their lineups when the game is over in the 3rd quarter.

12 minutes ago, Moose Hoover said:

I love fantasy football...but that is a relatively new twist to the promoted storyline. A close game where both teams are playing their hearts out results in more fantasy goodness. NFL is heavily invested in all facets of fantasy football and people get frustrated with their lineups when the game is over in the 3rd quarter.

I was wondering when someone would bring up the fantasy football conspiracy

7 hours ago, Snake said:

We all know the NFL just doesn't care. First game of the season and a complete fug up. 

I believe it went according to the NFLs plan. The officials are always influenced by the NFL. Blandino makes sure that message gets across to the officials.

What was even more interesting is that when a defender contacts a QB outside of the pocket after a forward pass the intentional grounding rule no longer applies because the defender effects the follow through of the QBs arm. Cam pulled his arm back from its full throwing motion and this is why it fell short of the LoS. If he had completed his throwing motion to get it to the LoS, he probably would have a broken arm on a defender's helmet. The defender altered his throw. That should have been a 15 yard penalty and 1st down. There is no intentional grounding when a defender interferes.

Refs knew what they were doing imo. They are well trained and well educated individuals.

Why is there zero accountability in the NFL for poo like this? No one will ever talk about this other than us "whiny Panthers fans on a message board" but this is ridiculous. The ref is in perfect position to spot the ball and clearly moves it forward while looking for the marker. Unreal....

The ref did the exact same thing on the next play, gets the ball and moves it forward emphatically placing it in front of the marker. We just couldn't challenge it because there was a pile and it was hard to see but we stopped him short.

Archived