• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Prediction - Panthers at Broncos

Jeremy Igo

Hope youre right  

19-13 is my guess

Gano kicks four FGs and a Cam to Funchess TD. 

Emmanuel sanders scores a td against us and they tack on two FGs. 

Not pretty but a wins a win. I think this may look a lot like the jags, Saints, and Texans games last year to start the season. Seems like this team takes a couple weeks to always hit their stride. 

I'm not going to lie, I'd take a win even if it was 6-3. But the only way I'll really feel vindicated from the Super Bowl is by taking the Broncos to the woodshed. After an entire offseason of ignorant Cam hate, which continues full-steam-ahead on local Denver sports radio, having him go off against this arrogant Broncos defense would bring me great joy. I love the 31-10 prediction. It would be a hell of a statement to open the season. Another acceptable scenario would be Cam leading a flawless two-minute drive in the fourth for a comeback victory. Again, though, I just don't see this game being that close.

5 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

In the earlier predictions thread, I predicted a close game. Panthers win 16 - 13.

I would be thrilled to be VERY wrong and to win in a blow out.

My pride is not at stake.  I will gladly eat crow any way it's served.

For a 21 pt. margin, I'll eat it raw, bones and all. 

If we win it'll be by more than 2 touchdowns. Either we come out flat and we lose a close one or we come out ready to play and dominate them. This Denver team just isn't very good. It wasn't very good last year either except for two games. Against the Pats and against us. I'm thinking Ron will have our boys ready and Cam and Luke will each carry their side of the ball to dominant performances.

Sorry don't see this going Panthers way...............27-17 Broncos

Why?

Simple.........I've never seen a game yet against this team where the Panthers can keep the Broncos out of their backfield........

Second, I don't know if its route running or Cam's timing.....or butter fingered receivers but Cam and the passing game appear anemic......

Finally, Stewart is a very capable runner when healthy but that is always suspect.........

2 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Sorry don't see this going Panthers way...............27-17 Broncos

Why?

Simple.........I've never seen a game yet against this team where the Panthers can keep the Broncos out of their backfield........

Second, I don't know if its route running or Cam's timing.....or butter fingered receivers but Cam and the passing game appear anemic......

Finally, Stewart is a very capable runner when healthy but that is always suspect.........

image.jpeg

Archived