• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

The score is about as good as I could've expected. Defense worries me greatly, getting dinked and dunked by Trevor Staubauch and gashed by fullbacks. It's the reverse of our last season opener when our tackling was airtight. 

Offensively, KB is making such a big difference. I expect Denver to start rolling coverage his direction, so we may need the other receivers to step up while grinding it with the run game.

Game is far from over. Need to keep pounding for another two quarters.

Called it. Block release as the hot read is the counter to the green dog. Should have made that adjustment last game.

That will now take the Broncos out of quick trigger green dog and free up Cam.

Beware of the adjustment. Broncos will now fake green dog and under cut the hot read with a safety over top hoping for a reactionary pass. Cam must be alert or it will be a pick 6 and lead to them green dogging again.

Just now, PanthersFanNY said:

Off topic, but I have no idea why NBC thinks people want to hear Bob Costas get so damn sanctimonious during prime time games.

Same reason why they were panning the cameras on the sideline during anthem. Gotta get those political points.

Archived