• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Let's get the crying out of the way: "wah wah wah you only won because we had a rookie QB wah wah wah"

The response? "there are tons of seasoned QBs available so you wouldn't run into that problem. Sounds like a management/ownership issue more than anything else.  Besides, we brought in Testeverde when we found ourselves in a QB situation ourselves. You could have done the same"

Let's get the crying out of the way: "wah wah wah you only won because we had a rookie QB wah wah wah"

The response? "there are tons of seasoned QBs available so you wouldn't run into that problem. Sounds like a management/ownership issue more than anything else.  Besides, we brought in Testeverde when we found ourselves in a QB situation ourselves. You could have done the same"

Slow down, still a half to play and its o ly a ten point game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

16 minutes ago, Cover2 said:

I'm assuming America is a little  too hypocritical to for those guys taken a knee 

anyway I don't care  

patriotism in this country is a little cult-like for my taste no disrespect  to those in military/ and civil rights movment that actually  died for good reasons  . 

Not in the military or police but I'm just trying to understand exactly what they are trying to prove?? Attention whores? I dk

Archived