• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

you have a lot more restraint than me

if i was a mod god help any known troll that feels like showing his ass after a loss like this

I'd vote for you.

It's bad enough here after a loss. These trolls really should be shown the door.

1 minute ago, gettlolman said:

You're dealing with someone who likes jorts and probably thinks The Golden Calf of Bristol is a Pro Bowler in the right offense. A Gettleman disciple, if you will.

Dude seriously? Trying to rub it in fans face after a loss because you dislike our GM so much? I'm fuging pissed off right now man one more and you are gone don't add fuel to the fuging fire if you consider yourself even moderately a panther fan. 

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

It happened in the damn superbowl which we lost dude!!!!  You know that thing you play for a ring at the end of the SEASON?!

Fun fact friend, the panthers have not beat Denver since VON CAME IN THE LEAGUE.

ITS A fuging PROBLEM.

So maybe the GODDAM OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR SHOULD KEEP THAT POO IN MIND WHILE HE'S CALLING PLAYS RATHER THAN PRAYING FOR THE FOOTBALL FAIRY TO COME DOWN AND MAGICALLY FUGGING BLOCK VON MILLER FOR ALL HIS 15-20 YARD DOWNFIELD PATTERNS!

Maybe?

Ya think?

Just now, Growl said:

I've lost so many legitimate, real life friends on Facebook tonight and I haven't yet been able to convince myself to put the phone down and go to bed before I lose any more

retarded fans of terrible teams whose season will be over a month from now are so insufferable

This is what i hate about playing in the season opener and losing. You are the punching bag for everyone until this Sunday is over with. But we shouldnt have lost this game and we shouldnt have lost the damn superbowl

1 minute ago, Darvinsun said:

I just hate Cam got beat up again for an L.It sucks but the receivers are not all that just Greg and occasionally benji..Brown and Ginn have been figured out ...should have played Byrd and more fuzzy he did not play in second half did he

Maybe a Funchess slant or two.

Maybe a screen to Stewie.

But, no... we must run every pattern downfield, demand Remmers be perfect on every damn play, and hope Cam doesn't get a fugging concussion that the refs were perfectly fine in allowing Denver to try repeatedly tonight.

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

This is what i hate about playing in the season opener and losing. You are the punching bag for everyone until this Sunday is over with. But we shouldnt have lost this game and we shouldnt have lost the damn superbowl

I've got some like life long "Cards fan" who didn't know what a Bruce Arians was until like November of last year talking about the glories of Carson palmer as a counter to Cam like we didn't just beat the poo out of that greying fossil or like anybody even knows or cares that the Arizona Cardinals even exist.

Archived