• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Getting berated by Broncos fans for calling them the dirtiest team in the league with a motto of cheat to win. Reminds me of the Steelers head shots and the Saints bounty gate. They do not like those remarks at all.

It is clear as day that the Broncos players are not taught to tackle. They are taught to go for the heads and the knees.

That pass rush from their OLBs needs to be outlawed - eventhough it violate 2 to 3 rules in the books already. Launching at the head and whipping the defenders legs around to the back of the knees while grabbing the torso and pulling back on the player is worse than a horse collar tackle. And the Broncos practice that garbage.

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

Wrong. Offense came up short when needed. Defense played pretty well but not well enough, and we lost after getting into position to win because our kicker is about as clutch as an automatic transmission. 

Tonight had fug all to do with Josh Norman. 

Thanks for playing though. 

you have a lot more restraint than me

if i was a mod god help any known troll that feels like showing his ass after a loss like this

13 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Oh my gosh!

He didn't touch 4-time All-Pro Von Miller on ONE of those sacks?

Why, thats never happened in the history of the NFL in history ever ever!

It happened in the damn superbowl which we lost dude!!!!  You know that thing you play for a ring at the end of the SEASON?!

Fun fact friend, the panthers have not beat Denver since VON CAME IN THE LEAGUE.

ITS A fuging PROBLEM.

1 minute ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Its his job to kick the field goal and make it....no excuses..he wont get a "we will get them next time" speech from me..

Agree. He didn't WIN the game for us, which is his job.

But he's not the reason we found ourselves down at that point on the clock, in that area of the field, having to rely on his leg.

4 minutes ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

He got a practice shot and nobody busted through the line. I can and I will. I just got of a 22 hour shift just in time to watch the last 5 minutes. I most certainly at the very least am gonna vent my frustration. Sorry not sorry. 

Well, you can if you wish.

But the ball was placed late because of the bad snap. That means Gano's leg came through early. Ergo the ball was pulled.

If the timing had been right, it would not have been pulled.

1 minute ago, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

Maybe the Broncos are just better? 

Better at getting the bulk of the flags going their way and getting away with finable hits against Cam with the only flag throw when there was an offensive penalty to offset it. 

And yet, for all the things that were going against us and mistakes on our end, we were a kick away from winning the game. It's not much consolation but the good thing is that this is game one. We have many more games to go in order to become a better team overall.

5 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

you used to post under the username kakow like two years ago and would basically threaten to kill people if they said anything bad about steve smith

I used to post on the original Panthers.com forum. Never on this one. This is my original name. I'm sorry that you're so paranoid to think I'm someone else though. Must be tough wasting all your money on nuclear bomb shelters and cargo jorts.

1 minute ago, CPF4LIFE said:

It happened in the damn superbowl which we lost dude!!!!  You know that thing you play for a ring at the end of the SEASON?!

News flash dude, the panthers have not beat Denver since VON CAME IN THE LEAGUE.

ITS A fuging PROBLEM.

You're dealing with someone who likes jorts and probably thinks The Golden Calf of Bristol is a Pro Bowler in the right offense. A Gettleman disciple, if you will.

I've lost so many legitimate, real life friends on Facebook tonight and I haven't yet been able to convince myself to put the phone down and go to bed before I lose any more

retarded fans of terrible teams whose season will be over a month from now are so insufferable

Archived