• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, CPantherKing said:

That was because Rivera was playing to run out the clock with the lead and bank on his defense to win it.

30+ points for the offense or no win this year. You can not bank on that secondary or DEs outside of CJ.

3pts in the second half, and we only needed 6 to win.  That had nothing to do with the defense, and was not 30+.

4 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

knew this game was lost when we didn't convert the 3rd and 1 where cam went way outside on the designed run

i got that diarrhea feeling right then and there

Yep if they have gotten some points on that drive, game might have been over. 

3 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

KB jumped first. He was reacting to Kalil's head swing since he was staring at the ball/Kalil, not Miller jumping the line after he flinched.

The replay looked to me like KB was watching the opposite side of the field and then pointed at Miller.  I'll have to rewatch it to be sure.

There's literally never been another incident in the history of the NFL where a QB got his head taken off, the defender got called for a personal foul blow to the head... but wait... BECAUSE the qb got his head taken off he wasn't able to get the ball back to the line of scrimmage so yah know what let's just say OFFSETTING LULZ

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Shhhhhhhhhh... CPK and his lil bro gettolman have achieved true happiness in our loss tonight.

They told us! THEY TOLD US!

imagine valuing arguments with people on the internet over enjoying watching your favorite team

that's some sad poo.  i'm tearing up right now just thinking about it

2 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

That was because Rivera was playing to run out the clock with the lead and bank on his defense to win it.

30+ points for the offense or no win this year. You can not bank on that secondary or DEs outside of CJ.

Wrong. Offense came up short when needed. Defense played pretty well but not well enough, and we lost after getting into position to win because our kicker is about as clutch as an automatic transmission. 

Tonight had fug all to do with Josh Norman. 

Thanks for playing though. 

Archived