• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, dunkman said:

Well, we all knew it wasn't going to be like last year when everything went our way until the SB. Just get a playoff spot and try to get hot at the right time.

Most here didn't.  "We were 15-1 last year", don't need an All-Pro DE.

Well. It's only game one. We'll have to wait until we sweep the rest of the schedule to really get on a roll. This was probably our biggest test, don't be surprised to see the Denver team make another superbowl push. Obviously, our run defense needs work, and we have a lot of questions in the secondary.

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

knew this game was lost when we didn't convert the 3rd and 1 where cam went way outside on the designed run

i got that diarrhea feeling right then and there

we have to absolutely dominate or else it lets the refs take over and change the outcome

Just now, gettlolman said:

LOL wut? Steve Smith is a thug, I wasn't a fan of him even when he was here. Sorry that he appeared to knock you upside your soft skull too while he was here.

you used to post under the username kakow like two years ago and would basically threaten to kill people if they said anything bad about steve smith

Jesus that was one shitty game.  Even if we won that poo show it wouldn't have really been enjoyable.

fuging dumbass clock management potentially cost us a TD at the end of the first half and stopped us from being able to get closer than 50 fuging yards for a game-winning FG attempt.  Good job there guys.  You potentially left 7+ points on the field on absolute dumb poo.

Apparently it's open range on Cam Newton's head and the refs won't do a thing about it.  Also apparently we commit a penalty every other snap.  poo was ridiculous.

If not for those 3 turnovers, which you can't rely on AT ALL, we probably get blown the fug out.  They were moving the ball on us with ease.  We just got torched by some back up rookie QB named Trevor Semen.  Holy poo.

3 minutes ago, tgrfan01 said:

they had three turnovers and still beat us..those three turn overs are the only things that made the game close.gonna be tough sledding this year

True, but in our defense we had one too that led to a score by them, so it was more like two, point still stands tho.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Can't blame that on Gano, dude.

Jensen sailed the snap and fuged that play from the get-go.

He got a practice shot and nobody busted through the line. I can and I will. I just got of a 22 hour shift just in time to watch the last 5 minutes. I most certainly at the very least am gonna vent my frustration. Sorry not sorry. 

Archived