• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Randolph Panther said:

Really a back breaker having to burn that TO.  Could have got better position at the end.  We got beat by a good team but damn that sucked.  Alot of work to do.  Secondary really struggled.  

Exactly we didn't need to call a timeout before the fugin punt...then we didn't need to call a timeout when the clock wasn't even moving.

Doods have no awareness at all and it cost us the game even with allt he other poo. doesn't matter you have to take care of the simple poo like...oh I don't know breaking the fugin huddle with a god damn play call before the 6 second mark....

If we can't do poo like that correct who knows what else that we don't see that they are fuging up. They clearly dont' practice STs the way our STs including the kicking game always fugs us. Gano isn't worth a ham sandwhich the bitch missing every important kick.

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

I know you're mad in the vacuum your little head lives in, you contextless little bitch, but maybe you'll get over it after sucking Steve Smith's nutsack this weekend after your Raven's play. 

LOL wut? Steve Smith is a thug, I wasn't a fan of him even when he was here. Sorry that he appeared to knock you upside your soft skull too while he was here.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

What about Miller jumping into and completely over the neutral zone, which is what KB reacted to?

KB jumped first. He was reacting to Kalil's head swing since he was staring at the ball/Kalil, not Miller jumping the line after he flinched.

Archived