• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Broncos Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, R0CKnR0LLA said:

Pretty much, everyone now is gonna blame this random player or that random player. Bottom line we played well enough to win that game and the refs took it away. Congrats NFL on your increased profit margins though.

How dare you talk about JR's shield like that.  He'd rather this keep happening for the brand than sign a player that would make the difference for this team.

Just now, TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam said:

Maybe the Broncos are just better? 

Yea like the other guy said...the broncos would have made the kick.

This team just sits around waiting for bad poo to happen and it does.

Then they keep Shula when they could use an upgrade over him.
They keep drafting defense and the defense can't stop a rookie with 1 carry and he goes for some random ass 30 yard TD.

We have 2 play calls.

Run up the middle or Throw a bomb...it's like literally watching a madden noob.

Durr passes are good. "Hail marry" "Hail marry" "run up the middle" 4th down "Hail Marry"

Cartoon asses

2 minutes ago, gettlolman said:

Not to mention our GM got out GMed. Oh gee, our OL gets raped by yours in the Super Bowl? Well, I'll do absolutely nothing to improve it! Genius!

I know you're mad in the vacuum your little head lives in, you contextless little bitch, but maybe you'll get over it after sucking Steve Smith's nutsack this weekend after your Raven's play. 

There are loads of things we could point to, but Shula is the primary reason for this debacle.  

All I can say is we beat ourselves, which is completely unacceptable.  Until Rivera can get over that hump, I don't see us winning a SB.  It is beyond belief the Broncos could start who they did at QB and turn the ball over 3 times and still win.  That is completely unacceptable.  Gotta think Dave is going to be slinging wood Monday morning.

Just now, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

don't argue with that idiot he just shows up and shitposts for attention whenever something bad happens

Wow, I can't argue with people who can only post ad-hominen attacks when someone posts legitimate criticisms of a vastly overrated GM. Don't worry, I won't get in the way of you guys fellating him.

Archived