• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Old Panthers Fan...New Here

vapanthersfan

Hello Everyone,

I've been a Carolina Fan before they even had a stadium to play in. I can remember driving down so I could see the big panthers out front when they were first put in, I have a friend who had his name on one of them. Wish my name was on there, barely able to go to a couple games a year. I'm a single working lady...well used to be. Engaged now.

I did meet the man of my dreams at age 50 who I quickly converted to a huge Panther Fan. He now stands on the other side of the couch with me armchairing the game. Screaming at the TV and refs is my job on Sundays which I look forward to all week long. My car has my Panther head on it, my living room is decorated on game day, my house has a huge flay flying all season long, and I wear my Panthers shirts proudly. :D

Look forward to being part of the forum and getting to know a few of you. Together we can pull our team through each game.

Hello Everyone,

I've been a Carolina Fan before they even had a stadium to play in. I can remember driving down so I could see the big panthers out front when they were first put in, I have a friend who had his name on one of them. Wish my name was on there, barely able to go to a couple games a year. I'm a single working lady...well used to be. Engaged now.

...My car has my Panther head on it... :D

Look forward to being part of the forum and getting to know a few of you. Together we can pull our team through each game.

Is that legal? How do you keep it from spoiling? :D

Welcome aboard!

Yes, he converted. Yes, it was'nt that hard of a task. We didn't have that great of a season the first year we were together, or the second year. The best season was last year, he loved it. But, he still had to watch the games with me even if we were loosing. <beg> He also had never been to a real NFL game before going to see the Panther vs Seattle that first year. He was hooked, hook line and sinker after that game. I think it was the tailgating, or maybe the Rose Teq-killya in frigid temps that got him.

I do know we had one heck of a time with our fellow panther fans in that parking lot before game time. One guy gave us some shots out of a 150.00 a bottle of Jack Daniels. Another guy won the Sonny Bono Look Alike contest during the game. Best of all we won the game.

Finally, yes I do have a panther head on my car. Up here in the mountains of VA we can do stuff like that with no questions ask. <beg>

Thanks for all the welcomes to the Huddle. This place is way cool

Archived