• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sugar the A Gap

Jeremy Igo

Am I the only one concerned with us going into this game with four DTs?  I was a little puzzled at the decision to let Kyle Love go. I think he is a pretty good rotational player and I'm thinking we may need a little deeper rotation in Denver due to the altitude and Butlers inexperience. 

Just now, bigdog10 said:

Am I the only one concerned with us going into this game with four DTs?  I was a little puzzled at the decision to let Kyle Love go. I think he is a pretty good rotational player and I'm thinking we may need a little deeper rotation in Denver due to the altitude and Butlers inexperience. 

I'm not overly concerned.  Ends can slide inside situationally.

9 hours ago, bigdog10 said:

Butler's ability trumps Love's experience.

Make no mistake about it, the staff loves Butler, and want him on the field as often as possible.

16 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Inside the Pylon is a nice site.  I've barely begun to explore their glossary, but it's definitely a great way to learn more about football.  Particularly helpful for us gals who never played!

Some of us guys have never played either. I was way too thin to play football. Now a days? A little less so. :)

3 minutes ago, Nick_81 said:

Too thin?  I was playing varsity ball at 150 lbs. as a freshman...

I weighed 150 too. But my school went undefeated at home for something like 20 years. There was no way I was gonna make that squad. Besides, I played Lacrosse and Basketball with a little baseball thrown in. My being underweight in those sports didn't mean as much.

Looking back though, I wish I would've played as a little kid. My older brother didn't either. Oh well.

EDIT: I also wasn't a fast 150 lbs. :)

Archived