• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis on Jeremy Cash "I see a lot of myself in him"

Jeremy Igo

I don't think anyone was more happy that Jeremy Cash made the 53 than I was. The kid has some really good potential and maybe become the player that replaces TD in the future. I also think the kid from Utah that was undrafted Jared Norris could potentially be a steal with got as well. The future of this linebacker corp is very bright!

When Thomas Davis hangs up his cleats, he needs to be immediately offered a coaching position with the team. I never want him to leave this organization. And he needs a statue next to Sam Mills outside the stadium by the start of the following season. I love Cam and Luke, but Thomas Davis is my favorite Panther. He will be my first jersey purchase. His legacy with this organization will rival Sam Mills', even though it will probably be a quieter legacy than Sam's. 

51 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

When Thomas Davis hangs up his cleats, he needs to be immediately offered a coaching position with the team. I never want him to leave this organization. And he needs a statue next to Sam Mills outside the stadium by the start of the following season. I love Cam and Luke, but Thomas Davis is my favorite Panther. He will be my first jersey purchase. His legacy with this organization will rival Sam Mills', even though it will probably be a quieter legacy than Sam's. 

He is my first jersey :) my wife asked last Christmas and I did not hesitate. 

I remember when Davis was drafted and it was up in the air whether he could play LB in the NFL or not. Needless to say, the concern wasn't warranted. Hopefully Cash ends up making 31 teams regret not making him a pick, and making the Panthers grateful he decided to stay in NC.

Archived