• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos top priority against Panthers isn't what you think

Jeremy Igo

I just hope we pound them.  I don't care of Cam only throws 5 passes, but I feel like we should just pound the rock all day and wear them down with Stewart and Tolbert.  By the 4th, they will be completely gassed.

Brings the ole "Keep Pounding" motto a newer meaning.

I totally agree. Everybody was talking about Von Miller and I really felt we loss control of the game in February when Stewart limped off the field. Our run game is the true catalyst to making everything else click and Stewart is a key component of that. I'm as excited as anybody about a healthy KB. A healthy Stewart might be even better.

35 minutes ago, jayflip said:

I guess I should elaborate by saying I don't trust Shula to adjust his game plan when the Broncos sell out against the run. 

I hope he proves me wrong. I love crow.

Well Denver wasn't the first team to try that....so I think it unfair to claims he didn't adjust last season to it successfully.

end of the day we faced a historically great defense....with below average OTs, below average WRs, and a hurt lead RB.  

And in fairness, Belichick and Brady failed to adjust just prior when facing Denver and they are GOATs paired together 

3 hours ago, CRA said:

If we can run on them...standard Stewart bruising type running (4 yards a pop).  It's over. 

That is all it takes for our O 

If Stewart were 100% and Norwell didn't get hurt early in the game we would've won.

Archived