• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis, Jerry Richardson, and 51

Jeremy Igo

Thomas Davis is the epitome of Class and Character and what every player -  whether they be our own Panthers or another team's players -  should strive to be. TD has consistently shown to commitment to the organization and to Mr. Richardson, and likewise the team, the organization, Mr. Richardson and the fans have shown him commitment.

TD, you are a true Georgia Gentleman and a great representative of our team. Keep Pounding for Super Bowl 51....

Damn, didn't even realize it was Sam Mills' number yet. We have to win this. Sam's death is one of maybe two times I've legitimately cried in last 15 years - the other was when my grandfather died. He had such an impact.

Gotta say, if we do win I want to see Sam Mills III help give it too

9 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I cried. I miss Sam Mills. 

I'm so thankful that his impact on the team is still present today.

Me too.  And I hope his impact is present for many many years to come.  The Panthers have the character type players that will pass his legacy along I think.

I had not even thought about 51 and 51.  Damn.  That is very very deep and meaningful to this franchise. TD on a mission to make this happen and we can be sure that he is getting everyone on board.  This has to be the year.

By the way....extraordinarily awesome write up Jeremy.

And....I love this team.

17 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

If the Panthers make it back to the SB, and I only say if because it is such a monumental feat, there needs to be a special edition Sam Mills keep pounding commemorative jersey. Nothing could be better than watching a sea of Mills jerseys cheering when we hoist the Lombardi trophy.

Damn, thinking the same thing

Archived