• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Von Miller "Cam Newton the best player in the NFL"

Jeremy Igo

Over the last decade, if you were to ask Tom Brady who the best player is in the NFL....he would not to tell the media Tom Brady.  You can bet your house Tom thought he was because he was. Brady just plays a media game.  Brady always praised Manning.  Nothing made him happy than talking up Manning  and then destroying him on the field.  Brady doesn't think Peyton ranks with him.  Heck, his emails confirmed that.

Brady will do the humble brag thing Miller does.  Name some other guys for the media to consider. Brady will smile and downplay himself.  

hey, Von what was up with trolling Cam over and over and over and over? oh uh...that was because I have so much respect for him.  I mean I was just clowning on him over and over and over again because I mean....if I had a son I would want him to be like Cam and Peyton.  Yeah, yeah that's why.  

Von Miller thought Carolina was taking him #1 overall....and we know for a fact from 5th rounders to 1st rounders they all look who went ahead of them.  89 talked about it until the day he left here. 

8 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Bro... you're thinking way too much about one little statement. This isn't the 80s or 90s anymore. He gains nothing from praising Cam. We aren't a rival.

Players are more "player friendly" and united nowadays. Von isn't Smitty or LT. What? You think McCoy really fakes his nice guy persona for the media? Gone are the days of "oh, that fugger is not on my team so I'll spit on him after I break his legs".

Honestly, you're assuming everything on nothing. Bennett himself is a massive poo talker and he still apologized to Cam after his remarks on social change.

Cam is his personal rival. Why he went #2. 

McCoy would not troll someone over and over and over and over again....claiming he does it because he respects someone so much. Which is nonsensical. 

In the 80s and 90s players did not have to be as media conscious as today.  Von Miller does coach talk.  

Archived