• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Von Miller "Cam Newton the best player in the NFL"

Jeremy Igo

A great athlete pays homage to another great athlete in his generation and there's this much hostility towards it? Smh. 

Cam obviously has no problem with Von, especially after posting the picture with Von stripping him while he was playing water polo (I think that's what it was.) And talking his own minor trash about coming for him in the rematch.

Do you think Cam has no respect for any players on the opposing defense he celebrates on? No. Von isnt doing much more than what Cam would do if asked the same question in the same situation after winning the Super bowl. 

3 minutes ago, CLG said:

A great athlete pays homage to another great athlete in his generation and there's this much hostility towards it? Smh. 

Cam obviously has no problem with Von, especially after posting the picture with Von stripping him while he was playing water polo (I think that's what it was.) And talking his own minor trash about coming for him in the rematch.

Do you think Cam has no respect for any players on the opposing defense he celebrates on? No. Von isnt doing much more than what Cam would do if asked the same question in the same situation after winning the Super bowl. 

I thought von posted the picture of the water polo thing? 

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

I thought von posted the picture of the water polo thing? 

I believe he did. Other people were posting it... you know it's a big thing now where people edit pictures and poo in hopes that it goes viral. Cam did, however, post it himself, and acknowledge it was funny but that he'll be ready next time around.. and @'d Von miller in his caption so that Von would see it. 

6 minutes ago, CLG said:

Agreed.

I think Von is being sincere.

20 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can't stand him.  He could offer me a thousand bucks on the street for no reason at all....and I would just stare at him square in the face for like a good 8 seconds.  I wouldn't say a word.  Then I would dab on him and pimp walk away (assuming a 30 something white guy can actually pimp walk away).  

That's just me.  

I don't agree with you but this is funny

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

I can't stand him.  He could offer me a thousand bucks on the street for no reason at all....and I would just stare at him square in the face for like a good 8 seconds.  I wouldn't say a word.  Then I would dab on him and pimp walk away (assuming a 30 something white guy can actually pimp walk away).  

That's just me.  

I don't know you personally, CRA...but you're stock is rising! I laughed so hard at this visual!

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I think Von Miller's way.  He did that before the Super Bowl too.  I don't think he thinks that in reality.  

Miller is a karma slore, thinks he'll come out on top just by saying this. Too bad it's now reversed itself because he thought too much about getting good karma so now he'll fail! #FTW!

41 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Miller is a karma slore, thinks he'll come out on top just by saying this. Too bad it's now reversed itself because he thought too much about getting good karma so now he'll fail! #FTW!

Also a way to make yourself the perceived underdog.  Which is what I really am getting at.  I don't think he actually believes it but I think he prefers to talk about top tier competition in that manner....praise them up and smash them.  

But again, I do believe he likes Cam's game and I do believe he speaks truthful about some things.  I he would play more like Cam does if he was a QB and less traditional in manner 

Archived