• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Von Miller "Cam Newton the best player in the NFL"

Jeremy Igo

All the more feather in his cap if he makes Cam look a fool again

make no mistake by saying that he is saying  'look what I did to the NFL MVP, the guy I finished 2nd to in the draft, I beat the poo out  of him not just once but twice'

it's  a trap 

can't stand Von Miller and hopefully Newton keeps his ego in check and finds those check downs, we run and play smart football and for the  love of God, give Remmers help

4 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Why not? He said during Cam's top 100 video too. I think he's being honest.

And he trolled Newton post win over and over because he respects him....per Von.  That doesn't even make sense.

Miller just plays the media game right with those comments.  He never slips.  Always gives the right answers 

you don't think Von believes he is the best in the game? You realize Cam was taken one spot ahead of him....he just can't say it.  He wants to say it and have people correct him.

Cant blame him.  Hell, if Von Miller didn't think he was the best their would be something wrong though with him. 

2 minutes ago, Razeyfingers said:

His reasoning in the top 100 video seemed sincere to me.

I can't stand him.  He could offer me a thousand bucks on the street for no reason at all....and I would just stare at him square in the face for like a good 8 seconds.  I wouldn't say a word.  Then I would dab on him and pimp walk away (assuming a 30 something white guy can actually pimp walk away).  

That's just me.  

Archived