• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CH Update

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, frash.exe said:

South Park is basically Trey Parker and Matt Stone's batshit ideological and political commentaries thinly dressed in a poo stew of repetitive, overused bits and jokes

Hide contents

aka the bible for internet dwelling neckbearded contrarians

That's your third post about how you don't like Southpark. We get it. It's not for you. But you are in the minority in this particular thread and the rest of us happen to like it. You've already made yourself clear. So you can give it a rest now. Frash doesn't like Southpark... We all know, okay?

10 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

That's your third post about how you don't like Southpark. We get it. It's not for you. But you are in the minority in this particular thread and the rest of us happen to like it. You've already made yourself clear. So you can give it a rest now. Frash doesn't like Southpark... We all know, okay?

Sorry dude, it's hard not to speak up about a tv show that blows when so many people trip over themselves and each other to talk about how amazing it is.

I can name five shows off the top of my head that wipe their ass with South Park in terms of humor, commentary, originality, etc.

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

does this mean it won't be an unnavigable mess full of pop and intersitele ads that destroy my browsers, or hacked google ads that force popups on my iphone?

does this mean it'll actually load?

For all the revenue all pro brings, this place could load so much better on mobile with just a few minor alterations.

Frankly I would shell out the 50 bucks if it didn't end up basically just being ransom money to actually load a page without 5 minutes of headaches.

21 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Sorry dude, it's hard not to speak up about a tv show that blows when so many people trip over themselves and each other to talk about how amazing it is.

I can name five shows off the top of my head that wipe their ass with South Park in terms of humor, commentary, originality, etc.

Yeah. In YOUR opinion. Which you are entitled to. But nobody actually has to give a fug what your opinion is. It's okay for you not to like it. It's okay for others to love it. Move along.

6 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Yeah. In YOUR opinion. Which you are entitled to. But nobody actually has to give a fug what your opinion is. It's okay for you not to like it. It's okay for others to love it. Move along.

Yes but at the end of the day it is also my opinion that skirt steak is a more satisfying  meal option than the bird seed you buy for dinner in the pet food section of your supermarket.

1 minute ago, frash.exe said:

Yes but at the end of the day it is also my opinion that skirt steak is a more satisfying  meal option than the bird seed you buy for dinner in the pet food section of your supermarket.

Well we both can agree with that. Regardless, if 8 people out of 10 preferred bird seed, that's their business, no?

Archived