• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Practice Squad Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, outlaw4 said:

To be fair, an average year when you have Pickles and a declining Matt Moore as your QB's does raise expectations.

Then, Gettis tore his ACL before he ever got a chance to play with Cam and that was it for him. 

By that standard we should have been just as excited for LaFell.

He had potential but wasn't going to be a superstar or anything. I don't think he would make the roster over Philly Brown.

15 minutes ago, TN05 said:

By that standard we should have been just as excited for LaFell.

He had potential but wasn't going to be a superstar or anything. I don't think he would make the roster over Philly Brown.

At least we got a chance to see how far LaFell could go. He had his moments.

I'll never forget Gettis, however. That 90+ TD catch from St Pierre was one of the rare highlights from 2010. Actually, the only one I can remember.

3 hours ago, TheWiz said:

Really happy for Scoot. He had some nice flashes in the run game. His running style reminded me of a smaller Mike Tolbert. I wonder if he develops into that style of FB on the depth chart.

We've had some success developing guys from the practice squad (Bersin and Byrd.) I hope down the road we can look at Scoot and say we developed him into a contributor. 

Scoots measurables: 5'8 210 he's a halfback..

Archived