• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dearest SCP....

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Can we expect your smack thread soon? Denver fans have been all over this joint lurking this weekend. 

Bronco fans have been lurking here since the super bowl. I never would have thought they'd be so insecure, but weed does make you paranoid.. 

22 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Bronco fans have been lurking here since the super bowl. I never would have thought they'd be so insecure, but weed does make you paranoid.. 

Don't confuse the ones on here with the ones in Colorado. The fans in Colorado have been nice and respectful. It's the god damn douchebags that live in Florida or California that have never stepped foot in Colorado that act like total pricks.

2 minutes ago, PandaPancake said:

Don't confuse the ones on here with the ones in Colorado. The fans in Colorado have been nice and respectful. It's the god damn douchebags that live in Florida or California that have never stepped foot in Colorado that act like total pricks.

Yeah, the biggest trolls are usually the ones that have never even been to the state of the team they're repping

38 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I don't think it's fair to put this kind of pressure on the man. 

Life ain't fair.

Needs to get his arse in here.

I just hope he is alright and hasn't falling in during a pilgrimage to find the holy grail of poop pots.

Archived