• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Roster - The Good and The Bad

Jeremy Igo

Just now, AceBoogie said:

I'm just going to say it, we'd be a better team with Greg Hardy. Sucks that he had to lose his career because he got mixed up with the wrong girl. 

I 100% agree with you, sucks how that unfolded but it is what it is. This team plus Hardy... man I can only imagine. Hardy, Ealy, CJ, Short, and Star man oh man

40 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I'm just going to say it, we'd be a better team with Greg Hardy. Sucks that he had to lose his career because he got mixed up with the wrong girl. 

Even a blind man could see it from miles away.  There are still chapters to be written in the book.

2 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

He has.

No he hasn't 

He was in the news all last year making weird comments about women married to other players, getting into scuffles with coaches and teammates, doing interviews to bring up junk. etc last year.   That isn't being quiet.

1 minute ago, gorillamilitia13 said:

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but not after all JR went because of it

Not sarcastic.  Just takes JR doing something most, including myself, have doubted he would do.  But NO ONE knows JR's mind.  

Archived